Lower Elementary Supply List (1st – 3rd grades)
- 3 Glue Sticks
- 2 Pack of #2 Pencils
- 2 Large Pencil Erasers (non-marking white art erasers – not pink)
- 4 Black and White Composition Books
- 1 Pack Loose Leaf Paper (large rule)
- 1 Ream Copy Paper
- 1 Pack Art sketch paper (for art)
- 1 Ruler ( Inches and Centimeters)
- 2 two pocket Folders (3 – Prong)
- 1 Box of Band-aids ( Labeled With Child’s Name)
- 2 Boxes of Kleenex
- 1 Paper Towel Roll
- Paint Shirt ( Dad’s Old T-shirt)
- 1 Set of Watercolor Paints
- 1 Pack of Handi-Wipes (For Art)(*Not diaper wipes or Lysol disinfecting wipes)
- 1 Pair of Tennis Shoes ( Non-marking Soles ) are to be kept in the cubby at all times for indoor gym. Shoes do not have to be new, but must be clean of dirt and debris to be used in the gym.
You must keep a change of clothing in your child’s cubby at all times. This is important even for Elementary students, as spill accidents do occur.
There are no refrigeration or heating facilities. Please provide an ice pack or thermos.
No backpacks please.