Pre-School Supply List (2 – 3 Years Old)
- 1 Kindermat 5/8″x 19″x 45″ (available for purchase in the school office $10.00)
- 1 Roll of Select-a-Size Paper Towels
- 1 Box of Band-aids ( labeled with your child’s name)
- 1 Large Glue Stick
- 1 small box Side Walk Chalk
- 1 box Ziplock bags (gallon size)
- 1 Paint Shirt ( Dad’s Old T-shirt)
- 2 Packs of Handi-Wipes(for face & hands) (*Not diaper wipes or Lysol disinfecting wipes)
- 2 Boxes of Kleenex
- 1 Luggage Tag (for date on lunch box)- Social Services requires that all lunch boxes be clearly marked with full name on the outside (in permanent ink) and dated by the parent(please use the luggage tag for dates)
- 1 Pair of Tennis Shoes for indoor gym ( non-marking soles). The tennis shoes are to be kept in school at all times. They do not have to be new shoes, but the bottoms must be clean of all soil and debris.
- An extra set of clothes kept in their cubbies to be used in emergencies. Place all clothes in Ziplock bag and mark you child’s full name on bag.
- A Small Sheet and a small blanket (labeled with full name) for nap time. Please have your child’s full name marked on sheets. A small stuffed animal (no larger than 12″) is allowed for naptime. * No pillows / pillow pets or noise making toys.
There are no refrigeration or heating facilities. Please provide an ice pack or thermos.
No backpacks please.