Toddler Class Supply List (16 – 24 Months)
- Diaper Wipes
- 2 Rolls of Select-a-Size Paper Towels
- 3 boxes Kleenex
- 3 Packs of Handi-Wipes (for face & hands) (*Not diaper wipes or Lysol disinfecting wipes)
- 1 Kindermat 5/8″x 19″x 45″ (available for purchase in the school office $10.00)
- 1 Box of Band-aids ( labeled with your child’s name)
- 1 Set of Finger Paints
- 1 box Zip-lock bags (gallon size)
- 1 Paint Shirt (Dad’s Old T-shirt)
- 1 Luggage Tag (for date on lunch box)
- An Extra Set of Clothes to be kept in their cubby throughout the year to be used for emergencies. Please have your child’s name marked on all extra clothing
- A Small Sheet and a small blanket (labeled with full name) for nap time.
- A small stuffed animal for naptime. * No pillows / pillow pets or noise making toys
** Social Services requires that all lunch boxes be clearly marked with full name on the outside (in permanent ink) and dated by the parent (please use luggage tag for dates)
There are no heating facilities. Please provide an ice pack or thermos.
No bottles for milk or backpacks, Please.